Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: mdbflorida

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Dixie's Mama
    12-22-2014 03:38 PM - permalink
    Dixie's Mama
    Your Avatar pic could not be any more adorable! Love your Boo and Zach. Cute, cute!
  2. Maglily
    12-15-2014 05:13 PM - permalink
    Maglily
    Hi Mags....I did nt get around to sending you an xmas pic of Jodi for you....not bec i wasnt interested. im having computer problems. tying on my phone...i dont have a data lsn so i cantupload one. if you like please take one from my albums or from facebook...if not too late. i guess i thought i would find a fix by now...but its more locked u instead. thank you...you....you can add a Santa hat on Jodis head :-)
  3. cappyannie
    07-20-2014 04:38 PM - permalink
    cappyannie
    BOO is adorable! I love looking atr him.
    Cathy
    Fort Myers, FL
  4. michellerobison
    12-02-2013 06:45 PM - permalink
    michellerobison
    Your box arrived today, the puppies will be sooo excited!
  5. Maglily
    09-22-2013 06:39 PM - permalink
    Maglily
    Love your siggy photo, you just can't make them pose like that...they're real buddies.
  6. StevieB
    06-07-2013 03:03 PM - permalink
    StevieB
    Awesome! Thanks for the update! Singer is a great brand, and I personally think it's worth investing more for dummy features because you're more likely to use your machine if it's a pleasure to use! Keep me posted on your draperies! I have a ton of fabric sources (online) if you ever get stuck and need some help. Oh, and I can ship draperies, that's what UPS is for! haha. Good Luck! P.S. Check out my website www.abkcouture.com, lots of photos plus a link to my Facebook fan page
  7. Mindy's Mom
    04-25-2013 03:59 PM - permalink
    Mindy's Mom
    I hope Boo and Zach are great :-) Thanks for accepting my friend request.
  8. mdbflorida
    04-18-2013 11:47 AM - permalink
    mdbflorida
    Oh good, I was so worried about all the members in Boston. Yes, I am up there but thankfully not that day. I have a staff member who lived one block away from the little boy who died. Their neighborhood is naturally taking it really hard -that poor family. Our office was closed that day and remained closed until yesterday since it was only a block away from the finish line. Thoughts and prays to everyone up there.
  9. Sparkle'sMom
    04-18-2013 01:00 AM - permalink
    Sparkle'sMom
    Thanks for the thoughts! I am well, I didn't work on Monday so I was lucky VERY surreal.

Didn't you say you work in Back Bay occasionally?

About Me

• About mdbflorida
    Name
    Mags
    Dog's Name
    Chrisman's Boo (maltese) and Zach (wheaten terrier)
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-17-2019 11:12 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 12