Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Long time breeder, exhibitor, lover of Malts

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  The A Team 
#1 ·
I have been on and off this forum since the 2000's and have seen it evolve from a breeder/show dog/kennel name bashing site to a supportive, informational site. I bought my first Malt like so many others - an ad in the paper in 1999. But then I decided to get into show dogs. I have been on a whirlwind trip since. My first boy died at age 17, my first show girl at 14, my first show boy at 10, and I still have as my bed-sharing pets the foundation girl of 99% of my current show dogs and puppies, Madonna- 12; my very first bred-by, Elizabeth- 12; Diva - 10 and Ariel - 8 who are "special needs" 😍 and my stunning best in show winning Adele- 7. I came into Malts as a breed lover and pet owner, and then I transitioned to showing them, having them campaigned to number 1 spots by pro handlers, and trying my best to be a responsible preservation breeder focused on the health and future of the breed. I will always be a "pet person" at heart but hope to contribute in some small way to my grandkids' grandkids' enjoying and being owned by this magical and stunning breed.

#5 ·
Katherine :welcome1: back:wub:
I am thrilled you are here, you brought back life into my broken heart when you let me have your Geneva, she is so so very special

I would like all of my dear friends on SM to know that Katherine truly loves her fluffs, my Geneva came to me with the most wonderful personality, she knew what love was and was more then willing to pass it on, I believe its because of Katherine, Geneva knows she is special, she only desires to please me and love me, that comes from a breeder who loves her dogs.
I have had other Maltese but Geneva is one in a million.
My Maddie loves her, loved her from the first day, that speaks volumes because Maddie is one who is standoffish and fearful at everything.
My Matilda would have loved Geneva, and you all know how much my Matilda means to me, she will always be my heart girl but God has blessed me with another, If someone would have told me I could love another like my Matilda I would have shut them down but
God has away of healing hearts, he has used my Geneva to do just that.

Katherine I can NEVER thank you enough
Welcome home :wub:

#8 ·
I'm fairly new here but wanted to say hello. It seems there are not enough truly good Maltese breeders out there, so I appreciate what you are doing. From what others have posted you sound like a wonderful person and breeder who will be a welcome addition at this forum.

#9 ·
Hi Katherine, I agree with you, the old SM was so much fun for a lot of years, then it changed, with so many rules, philosophies, etc. it got out of hand.

I left SM and only stop in once in a while to see what's up with some old friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.