Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2019, 03:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paulann
Dog's Name: Abella (6 yrs old)

My heart is breaking for you Michelle. I am grasping for words and feel so inadequate to find the words to comfort at this time - Perhaps they don't exist. I admire you so much for having the strength and courage to make this very hard desicion & do whats best for precious Amber & Emily. I am hoping you are upheld and comforted and find strength in all our SM prayers coming your way. We love you.

Old 12-28-2019, 04:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Dixie [@ the Rainbow Bridge 12/2017 ] and Lilly [@ the Rainbow Bridge 12/1999]

My heart is breaking for you Michelle. My Lilly passed earlier this month and it hurts so bad. I can't imagine what you must be feeling with the compounded loss. I struggle for the words. Praying for you.

You can either complain that rose bushes have thorns -or rejoice that thorn bushes have roses.
fach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 09:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

Michelle

I know how difficult the decision is. My heart goes out to you. We will alk be thinking about you Monday.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2019, 10:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: I'm Sammy: Piccolina, Bambolina and recently Girlie Dolcina are all playing in Heaven
Dog's Name: Poupetta (Poupe') born MAR 2005, Pallina Valentina born JAN 2012, & "Little Girl" born JUL 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to Piccolina

Dear Michelle,

We were hoping Monday never come
We were hoping you could embrace them and have fun

We were hoping vacation was on the way
We had hoped, but it came to an end

How upsetting and sad it is
That both of them will leave you like this

It is so hard to say goodbye
But God will now be taking care of them when they fly.

Sammy
Old 12-29-2019, 01:27 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Bitsy,Sasha,Sassy,Harry,Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

This is what Emily does many times with Amber since Sasha died.. Emily is fading and I know she's grieving Sasha..I know she will be lost without Amber..they've been together for 15 years.. it's why we made the hard choice,to let them go together..
Attached Thumbnails
Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily-sassy2.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-emily-sleeping-ambers-butt.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily-beds4.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily-3.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily-florida.jpg  

Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily-sassy1.jpg  

Last edited by michellerobison; 12-29-2019 at 01:35 AM.
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:51 AM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Bitsy,Sasha,Sassy,Harry,Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

More pix of our remaining babies in happier times..
Emily using amber as her pillow.
Amber pix, Emily pix,Sassy pix.
Day we brought Sassy home.
Attached Thumbnails
Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-emily.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-emily-amber-3.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily-3.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily7.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily6.jpg  

Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily5.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber-emily4.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-amber.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-sassy.jpg   Keep Amber and Sassy in your thoughts,Emily too-sassy1.jpg  

michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

The one of them in the stroller is adorable. We will all be thinking about you tomorrow.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:22 AM   #28 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Dixie [@ the Rainbow Bridge 12/2017 ] and Lilly [@ the Rainbow Bridge 12/1999]

I love how Emily and Amber snuggle together. They look so sweet together.

You can either complain that rose bushes have thorns -or rejoice that thorn bushes have roses.
fach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:39 AM   #29 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Michelle, it will be harder for you & Al but better for them to go together. . . the time is right. You were wise to keep them this wk-end at home---wonderful pictures will make beautiful memories.
We knew when Bo, our rescue dog, had aggressive cancer what the time-frame was---we kept him as comfy as possible right up until the end. On that last day we took him to Starbucks & got a hot chocolate, let it cool while we took him for one last walk, let him lap up the chocolate & sent him over the bridge. It was a good decision as any care would have only been palliative, and painful for him. I have never been sorry.
May God give you loving strength for another difficult day. xoxo

"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 07:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lainie
Dog's Name: Whisper (Whispy)

Do hope Sassy is better. So glad she showed signs of being ill before you were traveling.

Gentle hugs,
Lainie
Happinesstogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement