Amar holiday wreath fundraiser - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler
Default Amar holiday wreath fundraiser

American Maltese Association is excited to announce a new fundraiser, just in time for the holiday season. We are offering beautiful, live, balsam wreaths from Three Rivers Wreath Company in New Hampshire. The smell is heavenly! A portion of your order will go to AMAR and the wreaths will be delivered directly from them to you via FedEx! Just click on the following link and it will take you to our AMAR order page to select from their beautiful wreaths and decorations: https://ThreeRiversFundraising.com/fund/amar-wreath2017 You must use this link for us to be credited. Please SHARE this with your friends and relatives whether you're ordering or not.
Sadly, this time of year we get a significant influx of dogs who need to be rescued, many with very costly medical bills. AMAR, a 501(3)c non-profit organization, is 100% volunteer and 100% of your donations go to rescuing Maltese and Maltese mixes. We can't help the dogs without your help. Please help us SPREAD THE WORD BY SHARING this post. If each of you does that, we can save more dog's lives.
*The orders will be shipped on two dates. Nov. 20th and Nov. 27th. Orders for the 20th must be placed by Nov. 13th; those for Nov. 27th must be placed by Nov. 20th. These wreaths are very high quality, grown and made in the USA.
Attached Thumbnails
Amar holiday wreath fundraiser-holiday-wreath-catalog.jpg  
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

Thanks Sue. I had my eye on these. They are beautiful. I am ordering a couple next week before the 20th. Nothing smell better around the holidays than balsam - well maybe chocolate chip cookies and hot apple cider, but still balsam is up there.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Denise
Dog's Name: Aviannah - We call her Avi or Avia

Sue I shared on FB, I am torn between two wreaths but I will decide soon and order! Walter you made me want hot apple cider and cookies!
Aviannah's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2017, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
Thanks Sue. I had my eye on these. They are beautiful. I am ordering a couple next week before the 20th. Nothing smell better around the holidays than balsam - well maybe chocolate chip cookies and hot apple cider, but still balsam is up there.
Thanks for reminding me to post here, Walter. I had to laugh this morning. My adoptive mom who got Sophie Grace this past year lives in NH. I saw that she just ordered from the wreath fundraiser. I wrote to her that it seemed she was bringing coals to Newcastle. Wonder if she's too old to get that saying. Thanks for planning to order and yes, balsmam, hot cider (of course cider donuts are my other faves but have to be fresh made) and cc cookies. Love the smells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviannah's Mom View Post
Sue I shared on FB, I am torn between two wreaths but I will decide soon and order! Walter you made me want hot apple cider and cookies!
Thanks so much for sharing, Denise. Their wreaths are beautiful and high quality. Many places make them one sided but these are two sided so should be thick and lovely. Thanks for supporting AMAR.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Working on placing an order to my DD. We got them one last year when they moved into their new condo so now it will be a tradition, I think. We used a different company last year, but it was beautiful & smelled wonderful. I am happy to change companies if it benefits AMRA. Thanks for the heads up & I will post on my FB page.
Bump!

"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Working on placing an order to my DD. We got them one last year when they moved into their new condo so now it will be a tradition, I think. We used a different company last year, but it was beautiful & smelled wonderful. I am happy to change companies if it benefits AMRA. Thanks for the heads up & I will post on my FB page.
Bump!
Thanks so much Sandi. They're supposed to make great wreaths. I love having a wreath in VT. And we make it environmentally helpful. After the holidays we take off any decorations and put in out in our wooded area so the animals out there can enjoy it.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Bumping this because to make the first shipping deadline of Nov 20, you have to order by Monday.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Bump
Old 11-16-2017, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

Finally got around to ordering mine today - they do look beautiful. and bump
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Presley, and Sissy at the bridge

I can't wait to get mine! I ordered a while back for the first shipment.

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement