Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums (https://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php)
-   Clubs (https://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   New L.A. Meetup Group (https://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193002)

petula 02-17-2014 09:57 PM

New L.A. Meetup Group

Hi, all!

Farley and I have relocated to L.A., and I miss watching all the white furballs run in circles together at the NYC Maltese Meetup events, so I've started the L.A. Maltese Meetup Group. Not sure how many on SM are in the area, but I'd love to meet you! The group is brand-new, and there isn't an official meet scheduled yet, but I hope to get one on the calendar shortly. Please check it out if you're interested! B)

The L.A. Maltese Meetup Group

bellaratamaltese 02-18-2014 12:15 AM

oh very awesome! There are a few of us who try to get together when there are dog shows in the LA area - it's always so fun to have the dogs meet up and play!

petula 02-19-2014 12:51 AM

Oh, how fun! I would love to join you the next time you get together!

zooeysmom 02-19-2014 01:13 AM

Ah, I always wanted to start a Malt Meetup when I lived in L.A.! Sounds very fun.

gopotsgo 02-19-2014 08:53 PM

Hi Jennifer, my name is GG and I would love to get together. From The OC driving to LA can be a biatch! But I will try. The drag queen bingo sounds like it will be a blast!

petula 02-22-2014 05:40 PM

Zooeysmom, sorry we missed you!

GG, would love to meet you sometime! The drag queen bingo was posted by a group member who volunteers with the animal shelter the fund-raiser is for. I think the event happens often, for various charities, and gets VERY crowded! I'm going to miss it this week, but a friend tells me it's over-the-top and a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get a pup playdate on the schedule soon, possibly at the Zoom Room Hollywood. Farley absolutely loves it there.

JChess 05-23-2014 02:58 AM

Hey petula! Me and my Zeus are in south west LA! we'd love to join you and farley for a meetup!

socalyte 05-23-2014 07:57 AM

I'd love to go to meet-ups when my schedule permits... I'm north of LA in Ventura County but meet with other friends scattered throughout SoCal so going to LA isn't unusual for me. As Stacy said, there is a group of us that get together at various California shows, and I think this will be another reason to get the fluffy together!

kd1212 05-23-2014 10:27 PM

270 Attachment(s)
Tyler and I would love to get together in the LA area!

petula 06-06-2014 12:26 AM

Yay! I'm glad there's some interest! I'm looking into places to meet now. Farley and I go to the Zoom Room Hollywood about once a week for a private gym, which basically means he gets the run of a nice large inside area with some agility equipment in it for a half hour. For a tiny, tiny price, two more dogs can join him. If anyone who lives close would be interested in joining us, let me know! :)