Slippery elm - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2018, 09:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Joanne
Dog's Name: Lacie 3/11/12, Suki 1/4/14, Ling Ling 5/2/15, Casey 1990-2008)(Maddy 1998-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Sending lots of good thoughts for you and Suki tomorrow.
Kathleen...where, oh where have you been....I miss you!
Thanks for the well wishes. xo
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2018, 09:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Lacie 3/11/12, Suki 1/4/14, Ling Ling 5/2/15, Casey 1990-2008)(Maddy 1998-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
Joanne, I havenít been online much ... but, sending a note so that you know precious Suki will be in my prayers tonight and tomorrow (Tuesday).

Suki is blessed to have you as her Mommy. I pray the surgery and her recovery goes smoothly.

Sending love and hugs your way, Joanne.
Thank you Marie...we appreciate your love 💕
Old 08-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Just seeing this---my computer went black yesterday 2 X & spent the rest of the day at the Apple center. It is still not totally reliable.
Sending loving thoughts to you & prayers for Suki today, Joanne. I have not used SE but many people on the H Anemia site here on FB use it & think it works wonders.
Thank you Sandi! xx
Is Kitzel feeling better?

Old 08-28-2018, 09:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Funny thing is he is guarding his head! I am watching & trying out stuff for responses & can't realy tell if it is both sides or just one or the other. Otherwise he seems normal again. Thanks for asking Joanne, when you have enother other stuff to think about.

"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Funny thing is he is guarding his head! I am watching & trying out stuff for responses & can't realy tell if it is both sides or just one or the other. Otherwise he seems normal again. Thanks for asking Joanne, when you have enother other stuff to think about.
What do you mean guarding his head? Yikes...I think he is pushing your patience, lol.
If it was his spine or a disc out of whack, wouldn't you think he would be hunched over, or limping? Poor baby...wish they could talk.
Old 08-30-2018, 07:10 AM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

Sandi

Have you he ked for ear infections?
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 04:23 PM   #27 (permalink)

Smile You made my day with this info!!! Thx

OH MY.. I canít tell u how happy I was to run across this post...... Every time I searched Online for any information about dogs and slippery elm I would get too much information and none of it was relevant to what I needed. I make my own hair detangler with slippery elm and some other ingredients. I have almost Waist length hair with a LOT of highlights and I like motorcycles.. so, Put together very long bleached strands of hair that can get dry and are always fragile/delicate, and the motorcycle winds up to 75 mph and I can get a pretty big mess of knots in my hair .. even though I ALWAYS cover/wrap up my hair,, very long bleached hair on the back of a motorcycle. ugh, the snarls are outrageous and no matter how I did it trying to comb them out would just break the hair and then my hair always looked fried and fuzzy and started getting shorter from all the breaking off ...thatís when I started with my detangler ... So when my little girl had some knots in her hair I automatically reached for my it since it has always been the absolute best knot remover for me.. until my hubby started thinking, ( thinkingís never a good thing in a hubby but in this case I luv him for it ) and he yells, ď hey hey, how do u know she can have that stuff and itís not toxic to her or something, isnít there some weird stuff in it.Ē At the time, when I was washing her out I never even thought about it, it didnít even cross my mind, I just grabbed for the hair stuff out of habit like I would for my own hair,, I was so so worried that she couldíve had a reaction to it, luckily she didnít ... I know this was posted awhile ago but I had to tell u that this has made my day. I always forget to ask our vet about this kind of stuff when we go... now I need to find out about a couple other ingredients before I will use it on her..
Jordan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement