Merry Christmas - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2020, 08:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paula, mommy to my Matilda and Maddie
Dog's Name: Matilda & Maddie Miss Button's and Bow's is waiting for me a Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

Dear friend so glad you are back I haven't been on SM for a few weeks, I have been having back issues and just haven't felt up to talking on my phone or spending time on SM, that is a first for me.
The one thing I have been doing is spending time praying in my prayer room, I can look on my wall at the pictures of so many here and the babies and pray, it's a blessing to see you back, it means God is answering my prayers for you.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Happy New Year to you

Old 01-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paulann
Dog's Name: Abella (6 yrs old)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda's mommy View Post
Dear friend so glad you are back I haven't been on SM for a few weeks, I have been having back issues and just haven't felt up to talking on my phone or spending time on SM, that is a first for me.
The one thing I have been doing is spending time praying in my prayer room, I can look on my wall at the pictures of so many here and the babies and pray, it's a blessing to see you back, it means God is answering my prayers for you.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Happy New Year to you
Paula, I am so glad to hear from you . I have been so concerned about you. SM is not the same without your perfectly worded encouraging posts.

Sometimes we need to "retreat" for awhile . I can't think of a better place to retreat than ones prayer room. You are such an example to all of us.

I am so sorry to read about your back "issues" - I know how painful back problems can be. I am praying you have found relief and the pain has gotten better. Gentle hugs my dear friend.