Posting Pictures from Photobucket - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2006, 12:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
joe
Administrator

changed your user name for you and reduced the size of your signature , thanks Kallie/Catcher's Mom for helping

"I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say.
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be."
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2006, 11:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Coco from Angel Maltese and Lola from Tajon Maltese

Quote:
You have to have your photo hosted for your signature. All the others can come directly from your computer.I'll reduce this one for you and PM it to you. Then just upload it to Photobucket, etc.

Thank you..but I did figure out my Signature and Avatar I guess..I got both my Photobucket and yet my signature is still huge. I wonder if Joe will even allow it. I don't want it to be that big at all.....

When you say all you have to do is click on attach and you get your pics.......I've tried and tried....just think it shouldn't be this hard or can I be this dumb..haha

Also..when I click on Add this attachment, the Add Reply disappears and all I can see is "Preview Post"..when I click, I get nothing and then my post does NOT appear. Talk about frustrating.... [/B]

I wish I knew how to reduce the size of my signature picture. I changed it in Photobucket, but I can't seem to make it smaller in my signature. How do you do that?

Purchasing from backyard breeders, pet shops and puppymills only
perpetuates suffering.
Break the cycle and do some good.
Educate yourself about reputable breeders and adoption.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: k/c Mom

Quote:
Quote:
You have to have your photo hosted for your signature. All the others can come directly from your computer.I'll reduce this one for you and PM it to you. Then just upload it to Photobucket, etc.

Thank you..but I did figure out my Signature and Avatar I guess..I got both my Photobucket and yet my signature is still huge. I wonder if Joe will even allow it. I don't want it to be that big at all.....

When you say all you have to do is click on attach and you get your pics.......I've tried and tried....just think it shouldn't be this hard or can I be this dumb..haha

Also..when I click on Add this attachment, the Add Reply disappears and all I can see is "Preview Post"..when I click, I get nothing and then my post does NOT appear. Talk about frustrating.... [/B]

I wish I knew how to reduce the size of my signature picture. I changed it in Photobucket, but I can't seem to make it smaller in my signature. How do you do that?
[/B]
If you made it smaller in Photobucket be sure and use that URL for your siggy. I don't use Photobucket but I imagine that the new URL will have the word "copy" in it. Replace the new URL for the former one in the siggy box. I hope that makes sense! Just PM me if I can help......

k/c mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nonny
Dog's Name: Maltese Chipper & Bunny, Black Shorkie Spunky, Izzy forever in our hearts

Hmmmmm....why can't I get my photbucket pic to my avatar? I'm doing something wrong....I just can't figure out what? Suggestions?
NONNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 08:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Kallie, Brandy, Buffy & Toby
Send a message via Yahoo to Morkie4

This is my Kallie in Purple.

Brandy, Kallie, Toby & Wee Buffy
Morkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

hiya how do you bring up the page with the pic on.. sorry for being a ditz
shelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: k/c Mom

Quote:
hiya how do you bring up the page with the pic on.. sorry for being a ditz [/B]
Hi, I don't quite understand the question! Can you re-state it and I'll try to help you.

k/c mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Harley & Dakota

Quote:
hiya how do you bring up the page with the pic on.. sorry for being a ditz [/B]
I'm not sure what you mean either - but .... you might mean how do you get to where your pictures are at??

You need to upload your pictures to Photobucket - or similar (I use ImageCave)

Is that what you mean? Once your pictures are uploaded to a 'host' like Photobucket or ImageCave, you can then follow the instructions here on the 1st page.

Hope that helps

www.imagecave.com

and I don't use Photobucket, but I'm guessing it might be: www.photobucket.com ?? I think they are both free - I know ImageCave is anyways.

Harley & Dakotas Mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Well, I'm still having problems trying to change my avatar and get my personal photo on. Went to Photobucket and THINK I got a pic of both Maggie and Molly on but after boo-koo tries to change my avatar and put a personal photo on, I'm giving up for tonight. I thought it was supposed to be EASIER now?????? Maybe it's just "me"..but I'm following all the directions and what do I get? A blank page..no changes. Doesn't make sense to me. I'll try another day....maybe it's just this computer. I'll try on my one at work tomorrow. Right now, I'm "bug-eyed" from TRYING! GRRRRRRRRR[/B]
You are not alone...I have never encountered anything as difficult as this site is when it comes to updating avatars, signatures post & the likes. It's way to difficult...either that or way over my head too!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

did it work?!