Administration help! - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2019, 05:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Thank you Gerrit---I will post on FB!

"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2019, 10:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Administration Please note:

"Marie Zech Sandi, thank you so much for your continued help with this. I appreciate it so much. My SM user name is ... Snowball Pie’s Mommi. I gave everyone the correct email address. I have had the exact same email address since I have had a computer. There is a possibility that an email went to junk mail instead of my inbox. However, SM administration was able to temporarily restore my membership ... I think it was a few months ago. However, then it was only working on my I-Phone. And, then in a week or so, that stopped working again! I had only posted ONCE on SM. I never, in all my ten years or so, on Spoiled Maltese, had any issues using my membership with SM. The problem arose sometime after SM Administration informed us that we needed to change our passwords, because if I recall, the site had been hacked. Please thank SM Administration, in advance, for any help they are working on to get my Lifetime membership back on track. Love you, Sandi."

Please advise Marie how to fix this problem. . . . I posted all of Maggie's instructions on FB. Marie needs help to work out a solution so she can again post here.

"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 04:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
Administrator

Name: Yung
Dog's Name: Joy

Hello,

Thank you for working as the intermediary as we work to get everything sorted. An email reset has been sent to the user and they should have access to the site again. If there are any further issues, please let us know.

-Gerrit

admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2019, 12:20 AM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hello,

Thank you for working as the intermediary as we work to get everything sorted. An email reset has been sent to the user and they should have access to the site again. If there are any further issues, please let us know.

-Gerrit
Hi Gerrit ...

Thank you so much for your help. Tonight I was finally able to sign into the forum. I just hope that when I try and sign in the next time ... that it will not be a problem. That happened before after I had posted just once. On my next attempt to sign in ... I am going to see if it will allow me to stay signed in.

Gerrit, if this means anything ... after I signed in tonight, I was checking my private messages. There are three open messages that look like the links might be viral. I did NOT click on them. I think the language to the links might be Chinese? I know several members had issues with these links in the past.

Also, I am typing right now on my MacBook Air, which is just a few months old. However, I am not sure if there will be a problem when I go back and try to sign in on my i-Pad ... because that is when I think the problem initially occurred ... when I could not access my Spoiled Maltese membership. And, at that time, I had always remained signed in.

I hope this helps you if anyone else still has problems with signing in. But, it looks like you are on top of things now.

Again, thank you so much for your help. You have helped make my day!

Sandi, Walter, and Paula ... thank you, too, for all your help.

Marie
Old 10-25-2019, 01:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Administrator

Name: Yung
Dog's Name: Joy

Happy to see a resolution here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
After I signed in tonight, I was checking my private messages. There are three open messages that look like the links might be viral. I did NOT click on them. I think the language to the links might be Chinese? I know several members had issues with these links in the past.
As is the nature of Private messages, we do not have access to them unless they are reported. When in the message there is this option; however if you do not feel comfortable opening them, just delete them.

As for the iPad concern, keep us posted if that is an issue still.

-Gerrit

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement