Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums (https://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spoiledmaltese.com Tech Support (https://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Administration help! (https://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267488)

edelweiss 09-17-2019 01:22 PM

Administration help!

I have tried to contact Admin. but the verify pictures are so small it is almost impossible.

I am getting the word that many people can not get on SM---long time followers/participants. Most have moved to FB because it is just so difficult Is there some way things can be simplified? I hate that we have lost so many good people.:wub:

Matilda's mommy 09-17-2019 03:50 PM

Marie has been trying to get on SM for months, I don't understand why it's so hard to contact Yung, just saying
Sandi I agree so many would love to come here it's a shame it's so hard to get on SM

admin 09-18-2019 11:40 PM

Hey everyone,

What is the reason users are giving you for being unable to log in here?

Admin

edelweiss 09-19-2019 12:00 AM

No specifics---just saying it doesn't work. I have asked if they changed password, etc. trying to locate problem, but I did not get responses.
I do know that it can be hard. I stay logged in to prevent the issue but have been shut out a couple of times for one or another reason. It is just so hard compared to FB for one example. I know we have to worry about trolls, etc. so not sure if it can be fixed?

Matilda's mommy 09-19-2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 4200936)
Hey everyone,

What is the reason users are giving you for being unable to log in here?

Admin

Snowball Pie's Mommi Marie
Has been trying to get on SM for a few months now, she has left you many messages, as well as a few of us, please contact her she has a lifetime membership

maggieh 09-19-2019 06:23 AM

Paula and Sandi, I've asked this before and not gotten a response, but please PM Marie's current email address to Yung. Often someone will stop checking an old email account which happens to be the one they used to register here, and so they never get any communication.

wkomorow 09-19-2019 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggieh (Post 4200942)
Paula and Sandi, I've asked this before and not gotten a response, but please PM Marie's current email address to Yung. Often someone will stop checking an old email account which happens to be the one they used to register here, and so they never get any communication.

Maggie.

I had PMed him bit ago, he sent Marie to the change password link which she did multiple times. Marie was able to change her password once and login in on her phone. However when she tried on her Mac and Ipad she was locked out again and has not been successful since.

Yung - the email address I sent you a while back is current. I think there is an issue with Apple devices and how they are dealing with password and password changes.

Madison's Mom 09-19-2019 02:17 PM

I can log in from my desktop computer, but haven't been able to do so on my iPad or iPhone. When I have time to be on SM, it's almost always when I'm away from my desktop. I'd really like to see a fix for this so I can join in again! Thank you, Sandi, for helping with this!

edelweiss 09-19-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madison's Mom (Post 4200974)
I can log in from my desktop computer, but haven't been able to do so on my iPad or iPhone. When I have time to be on SM, it's almost always when I'm away from my desktop. I'd really like to see a fix for this so I can join in again! Thank you, Sandi, for helping with this!

Thank you Walter---I think you are on to something here!

edelweiss 09-19-2019 04:43 PM

this is what Debbie Knight Brown wrote:Sandi I was having a difficult time getting on. I would request a new password and it wouldn’t let me use it.After trying 5 times I couldn’t try to log in for awhile. This went on for a few days.Finally I was able to use the password sent to me and I changed it.. It was frustrating.