Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Happy birthday Geneva

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  aggiemom99 
#1 ·
Geneva you could not have a more perfect home, your mommy and daddy love you and they laugh at all your little antics. Your sister Maddie loves you. You cuddle up to mommy all the time. Mommy dresses you in the finest dresses and bows and you and your sister are the talk of the town. Everyone stops to admire how pretty you are.You were sent to fill a hole in mommy's and daddy's heart.

Happy birthday little one. Paula, Lorin, and Maddie - I hope you all have a great and fun day with Geneva. I normally say ask mommy for ice cream, but for you, Geneva, tell mommy toy store, you can never have too many toys to stuff in your little play house.

#8 ·
Thank you all, we are going to celebrate Geneva's birthday tomorrow, the girls will be having a spa day(grooming)
I can't wait to dress Geneva in her beautiful dress from auntie Marie, Marti outdid herself.
Walter I have the gifts you sent Geneva set aside for tomorrow.
Thank you for remembering her.

Today is also Georgie girl's birthday, Lydia text me the cutest picture of Georgie wishing her sister Happy Birthday. :wub:

Walter I will be sending you her picture tomorrow afternoon, maybe you can make a thread for me. I still haven't found a site to downsize pictures :blush:

I have so much to share with you all about my Geneva, she is more then I could ever imagined. I LOVE her so:wub:

#10 ·
Paula - she is mommy's little girl. I am so happy for you. If it is the pink dress I am thinking of - I loved it - it was so pretty but I had never seen anything like it.

I'd be happy to create a thread for you. Just email me the pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.