Bailey's Secret Santa Reveal! - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray, Hope & Fifi in Heaven

Oh Bailey, Benny, Emma and Auntie Tammy really spoiled you properly. You look very handsome with your fine haircut and you sit so politely for pictures. I noticed they also sent you a very beautiful card with their gorgeous faces on it. I want to tell you a big secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone that I told you...shhhh Everybody in the whole world loves Bailey
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
mfa
Maltese Guru

Name: Florence
Dog's Name: Pearlan. (Cornelius in my heart)

wow, Bailey got such wonderful gifts! love his little coat and the pics!!
Old 01-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nida
Dog's Name: Emma Charlotte (CloudClan Maltese) and Bailey (Honorary Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidto2Maltese View Post
WoW Bailey, it was worth the wait!! I knew you'd have a great SS giftbox! ( We had Benny and Emma & Tammy one year!) You sure got some great things!
Also have to add that you look adorable all 'gussied up' from the groomer, and love your coat !!
Thank you!!! B&E and Tammy really did spoil Bailey. He got such wonderful gifts!!! And thank you for your compliments...we finally found a groomer we love but she was in VA and we have moved to NC since then I am hoping to be able to go back home to visit every couple of months so I can keep up with his grooming appointments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzimalteselover View Post
How thougthful of Emma, Benny, and Tammy! I love all your wonderful gifts, Bailey! I'm sure you will really enjoy them all year long. You are so cute playing with your Nina Ottosson treat toy! Tell your mommy to pass the Godiva chocolates!
Thank you Auntie Suzi! I'm sorry but my mommy ate ALL the Godiva chocolates all by herself She wouldn't even share with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
Hey beautiful Bailey, you sure got a lot a nice presents! I bet it was worth the wait!
Thank you!!!

Old 01-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: liza
Dog's Name: dolce

What great secret santas Emma & Benny were. They were dolce's last year n spoiled him rotten. Bailey looks gorgeous. And he got some awesome stuff
Old 01-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Vanilla

Wonderful gifts and Bailey is always so photogenic........always posing and smiling adorable
Old 01-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieh View Post
Bailey is posing nicely with his presents! What a sweet boy and what a wonderful Secret Santa!
Thanks Maggie!! Yes, he does do well with pictures (most of the time!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Love the groom Bailey & you look so dapper in your coat!
Benny & Emma & Tammy are good gift choosers! You scored big time! and such thoughtful gifts. I bet Kitzi would love that ball you are chasing w/treats! He has an orange one!
I know you really didn't mind waiting---thanks for posting so we could enjoy your gifts too!
And will you share w/someone special?
Sandi! Thank you for your sweet comments about Bailey...he really does look soo good after his visit with his favorite groomer, Betsy. She does a good job. That coat is from last year's Secret Santa! Bailey got it from the wonderful SS elves!!! And Bailey said to tell you, no he will not be sharing his presents with anyone!! hahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maglily View Post
Bailey you look so handsome in your new coat too. So many lovely presents! great job T, B & E.
Thanks!!! Tammy, Benny and Emma were great SS buddies...we are sooo lucky!!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2bijou View Post
YAH!!!!! So happy Bailey boy loved his gifts from us!!! We had such a good time picking things out. He really loves the Nina Ottoson toy. That's great!

And I must add that Bailey looks so handsome after his groom and sporting his coat! Just adorable Nida!!!!

XO!
Tammy!!! You and B&E did a FABULOUS job! THANK YOU soooooo much!!! Sorry I made him wait sooo long to open his presents. He really does love everything. The Nina Ottoson toy is our fav...he LOVES treat toys and it keeps him busy. Everything was perfect...thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilb View Post
Tammy, Benny, and Emma did a great job!! Bailey got some really nice stuff. That treat ball is really cool and I love your coat, Bailey. It makes you look so "manly".
Thanks April!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacie's Mom View Post
What wonderful Secret Santas Benny and Emma (and Awntie Tammy) were. Bailey looks like he's having so much fun with his new treat toy.

I just adore Bailey -- he's such a precious little boy. And I do believe that I recognize the little jacket he's wearing from last year's Secret Santa.

Bailey -- you are just the cutest little boy. Awntie Lynn just loves you.
Thanks Lynn! And YES, you are absolutely right...the wonderful coat Bailey is wearing in these pics was a present from the Secret Santa elves last year. I love it!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Oh Bailey, Benny, Emma and Auntie Tammy really spoiled you properly. You look very handsome with your fine haircut and you sit so politely for pictures. I noticed they also sent you a very beautiful card with their gorgeous faces on it. I want to tell you a big secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone that I told you...shhhh Everybody in the whole world loves Bailey
Awww how sweet of you...thanks Sylvia!!! I really love my guy Bailey too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfa View Post
wow, Bailey got such wonderful gifts! love his little coat and the pics!!
Thank you! Tammy and B&E were amazing SS buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquelovdolce View Post
What great secret santas Emma & Benny were. They were dolce's last year n spoiled him rotten. Bailey looks gorgeous. And he got some awesome stuff
They really are wonderful and soooo thoughtful, aren't they???

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie2 View Post
Wonderful gifts and Bailey is always so photogenic........always posing and smiling adorable
Thank you! Bailey doesn't love taking pics but he does it for the treats hahaha!