Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: sunnycleveland

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. sunnycleveland
    09-16-2010 07:12 PM - permalink
    sunnycleveland
    how is Angelina with your guests, does she come up to them and is friendly or is she somewhat like Fiona? I dont know what to do, dont know how to fix it... trainer said to put her on a leash and do "corrections" (kind of a light pull or a yank) whenever she growls or barks and when he was at our house, it worked perfectly but its harder when he's not here - how can I 'yank' my little baby?!!? also - latest problem, I reach to pet her or pick her up and she starts backing up; I take a step towards her to giver her some love and she takes 2 steps back... I'm devastated! it seems she's playing tag but I dunno... she wags her tail doing it and grabs a toy and backs up more... I dunno..
  2. sunnycleveland
    09-16-2010 07:08 PM - permalink
    sunnycleveland
    Hi Carolyn! I live in OH. Fiona is now 7.5 months old and is about 4lb; she is projected to be around 4-5lb per Bonnie - to tell the truth, i dont know if I believe the "projections" since so many of them turned out to be false bummer - I thought by buying from such a reputable breeder, I would know exactly what I am getting.. I guess not.. Fiona is my joy thoug - I LOVE her, I want to take her everywhere with me and I used to be able to but lately she's been more barky - every time she sees someone she does not know or another dog -that's it - barkville until she cannot see them anymore. she doesnt bite, just growls and barks. trainer said its because she's afraid and there is nothing I can do - sometimes holding her helps but per trainer I should not be doing that...
  3. carolyn
    09-16-2010 05:43 PM - permalink
    carolyn
    wow, so nice to know ur angel acts just like my "angel". but besides the going crazy part, i wash angelina 1x every week and all the time comb her. it takes no time at all and she is great ti sit stil but she does not like a pony tail! i got to get some photos on this site. how much does fiona weigh and how old is she? she really is a beauty. where do u live? i live on li ny and i wish i could get her used to be w/ other dogs.nice talking to u jelena- carolyn
  4. carolyn
    09-15-2010 10:52 PM - permalink
    carolyn
    hi fiona's mom; i'm carolyn, angelina's mom. she's my 3 1/2 lb. love maltese who i carry every where i can. i groom her myself so i am very interested in talking about that and i always need help w/ her when it comes to other dogs 'cause she goes nuts when she sees other dogs. so if u'd like to talk pls answer me back....thanks- carolyn

About Me

• About sunnycleveland
    Name
    Fiona's Mom
    Dog's Name
    Fiona

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-29-2012 04:14 PM
  • Referrals: 0